Please note that the training courses have been cancelled, due to circumstances beyond control. They may be rescheduled for September.
International Development and Programme Management Solutions (IDPMS) is a leading private company with extensive experience in international development and programme management that runs open courses at venues all over the world. IDPMS’ pioneer courses motivate people, helping them develop confidence and capability in their daily tasks whether that is helping to develop and implement development projects, incepting public health interventions, monitoring and evaluation, extricating millions of people out of poverty through entrepreneurship training, conceiving and implementing innovative corporate social responsibility programmes etc.
IDPMS will be offering WASH and Public Health training courses in Liberia in July 2013. The schedule is as follows:
1. Community Participation (Mobilisation) and Management in WASH Programs: 8 – 12 July 2013
2. Water and Sanitation Intervention in Disaster Situations: 8 – 12 July 2013
3. Planning and Management in WASH Programs: 15 – 19 July 2013
4. Project Design and Management Tools for EU funded Projects: 15 – 19 July 2013
5. Monitoring and Evaluation of Health Intervention Programs: 15-19 July 2013
6. Basic WASH Program: 22 – 26 July 2013
7. Practical Control and Prevention of Water-Borne Diseases in Communities 22 -26 July 2013