This is a gentle reminder that the next CLTS Coordination Meeting will be held this THURS 12 SEPT, 2PM at the NTCU office at the Old MOHSW on Capitol Bye-Pass. All partners implementing CLTS are requested to attend these monthly meetings. Please find the agenda below.
The minutes of the last meeting can be found here.
2. Status Update on Action Points
- Write and send out an official letter regarding meeting participation, with schedule and application form attached (NTCU)
- Announce CLTS meeting schedule at next WASH Coordination meeting (NTCU)
- Prepare overview of NSC meeting (NTCU)
- Develop CLTS work plan (NTCU/ Jallah)
- Finalize national CLTS Survey (CHF)
- Share written docs on NL network (CHF)
- Resolve issues in Kamara, Krukai and Menmeh (LICH, UNICEF, NTCU)
- Share information on CLTS workshop in Benin (UNICEF)
3. Presentation & Discussion: Overview of CLTS in Liberia
4. Partner Updates
6. Formulation of Action Points
Photo: Courtesy of Jenny Schmitzer