WASH In Schools Update- Daily Progress Report December 04.2015


WINS Assessment in 5517 schools commenced on December 01, 2015 in 15 counties

A total of 14 out of 15 counties have sent in data so far ( Rivercess are yet to submit any data since data collection commenced)

A total of 1586 schools have been mapped as of December 4th, 2015 18:02 pm

Data collected represent 29% of all data sent in and received from the AKVO FLOW dashboard. Remaining 71% of data sets expected to be in by December 15th 2015.

This represents a 16 percent increase in data collected in the last 24 hours.

Data collection team at the Ministry of Public Works

Please see more information here :

v2. LIberia WINS Assessment Updates